Pacific Agriculture Show
I have been invited back to the Pacific Agriculture Show to
speak on January 24, 2019, In Vancouver.
Developing Markets on a Diverse Small Lot Farm
Brenda Dureault, Curly Frog Farm, Kelowna, BC
A look at shifting from producer to marketer with multiple crops such as tree nuts, decorative woody florals, berries, and more
MAKE AND TAKE CLASS – FEBRUARY 2019 – NEEDLE FELTED HEARTS
Come join us for friendship, fun and learn how to create needle felted hearts in time for Valentines Day!
- Make and take home adorable hearts
- Use for gifts, scent with essential oils, hang from rearview mirrors and more
- No experience necessary
- All materials supplied
- $20 Includes foam pad and needles to take home
- Ages 10 and up – Great for mom and daughters or sons
- February 4th, 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm or finished
- Pre-registration required at [email protected] with your name, phone number and email address
MAKE AND TAKE CLASS – MARCH 2019 – WILLOW SPHERE
Come join us for friendship, fun and learn how to make a beautiful woven willow sphere to take home!
- We will talk about growing and managing a willow bed, preparing, weaving and preserving your willow sphere.
- March 24th, 2017 1:00pm to 4:00pm or finished
- $49.00 all materials supplied for a 20-inch sphere. Please bring your own secateurs.
- No previous experience required. You should have good manual dexterity in both hands.
- Please come in warm clothing as we will be working outside weather permitting.
- Pre-registration required at [email protected] with your name, contact number and email.
- Battery operated LED twinkle lights available for purchase.
Curly Frog Farm has several species of hardwood trees inter-planted with conifers and fruit trees based on principles and innovative practices such as sustainability and agroforestry. Nut species such as black walnut, English walnut, trazels, and yellow horn are planted for their timber value as well as for biodiversity, food and wildlife. Among the nut trees are Christmas trees, mulberry and paw paw fruit trees, herbs, black raspberries, vegetables and flowers.